DEFENSE OF THE CAVA SECTOR
We represent and defend the interests of our companies
- We are up to date with the regulations in preparation.
- We act in front of public administrations in representation of the companies elaborating Cava.
- We negotiate and manage the Labor Agreement.
SUPPORT FOR THE INTERNATIONALISATION
We organize actions to promote and support export
- We promote and coordinate a stand of participation grouped of our wineries at the most important international fairs.
- We plan reverse missions for buyers and media.
- We promote the participation grouped in international actions directed to professionals.
SERVICES FOR THE CELLARS
We provide services managed by a team of professionals with extensive experience
- 360º sector information: Weekly newsletters with the most relevant and current sector information.
- Press service: Weekly newsletters with the most outstanding news of the sector published in the media, both national and international, especially on sparkling wines.
- Consultancy specialized in three main areas: export, fiscal (IIEE) and labor (Labor Agreement)
- Advantages for our companies as an entity associated with the Spanish Wine Federation.
TRAINING AND FORMATION
We create training programs and stimulate the exchange of knowledge
- We organize specialized courses for the workers of the associated companies.
- We favor the transfer of knowledge by creating training programs in Cava for workers of cellars associated.
PROMOTION OF CAVA TOURISM
We coordinate grouped actions to promote the Cava Tourism at the wineries associated
- From our Wine Tourism Commission, we devise and implement grouped participation actions with the objective of developing and strengthening the wine tourism of our wineries.
PRESS AND COMMUNICATION
We work to strengthen the brand communication of our cellars
- We promote all the information that the associated companies communicate through our dynamic social networks and of our web www.institutdelcava.com
- We have a Press Department, responsible for managing the relationship with the media.
- We create Cava Seminars with Cava product from companies associated with national and international hospitality schools, sommelier associations, wine clubs and actions aimed at prescribers, among others.
ACTIVE PARTICIPATION OF ASSOCIATES
We encourage associative spirit
- We promote the active and egalitarian participation of our wineries in the lines of work and in the main decisions of the entity, through the work commissions (Technical Commission, Marketing Commission, Wine Tourism Commission and Negotiating Commission of the Labor Agreement) and The Board of Directors, made up of 20 representatives of associated companies.