Olive oil coca with sardines, escalivada, grapes and reduction of Cava balsamic vinegar
Restaurant Cal Blay. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia.
Preparing the dish
- Mix all the ingredients for the coca dough and roll with rolling pin until it is quite thin. Place in pre-heated oven at 180ºC for approximately 20 minutes. Slice in individual rectangular portions.
- Marinate the sardine fillets with soy sauce, ginger, orange zest and raisins.
- Roast the peppers and the eggplant. Slice the grapes and remove the pips.
- For the reduction, we reduce 215cl of Cava balsamic vinegar with 50 grs of sugar and 5 grs of glucose.
Presenting the dishPlace the previously thin strips of marinated sardines on the coca, add the grapes and put the escarole, frisée or rocket on top of the grapes.
Dress the dish with the balsamic Cava vinaigrette and add grated truffle to taste.Recommended Cava:: BRUT NATURE RESERVA
- 24 sardine fillets
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 2 roasted eggplants
- 8 g of grapes
- Escarole frisée or rocket
- 50cl of Cava balsamic vinegar
- 50 g of sugar
- 5 g of glucose
- Olive oil
For the coca:
- 6 g of sugar.
- 180 g of flour
- 3 g of salt
- 80 ml of olive oil
- 80 ml of milk
Other interesting recipes
Foie Salad with a confit of wild mushrooms, Strawberries and a vinaigrette of balsamic Cava vinegar
Cal Blay. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia
Lobster in oil infused with Cava and a black truffle vinaigrette
Sol i Vi. Lavern
Wanton wraps, brandade and piquillo pepper mousse with a Cava vinegar vinaigrette
Cava d’en Sergi. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia