Hake with tomato, spinach and Cava
Restaurant Cigró d’Or. Gelida
How to make the dish
- Seal the salted hake on a non-stick pan and put aside..
- Put the Cava in a saucepan, heat up until the alcohol evaporates a bit, and add the corn flour. The sauce does not have to be very thick.
- In the same pan we cooked the fish, sautee the tomatoes and the spinach. Add salt and put aside.
Presenting the dishPlace the vegetables in the middle of the plate, sprinkle the almonds and put the fish on top. Finally, add the Cava sauce. Recommended Cava:: BRUT RESERVA
Ingredients (4 people)
- 4 180 gr. portions of hake
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 handful of fried sliced almonds
- 10 dl of Cava
- 1 spoonful of corn flour
Other interesting recipes
Mar y Montaña (Sea and Mountain) of Gallo de San Pedro (John Dorry) with pig’s trotters, foie and a Cava sauce
Cava d’en Sergi. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia
Slices of Monkfish with coastal prawns and Galician clams
Sol i Vi. Lavern
Thickly Sliced Monkfish in a Marc de Cava Sauce
Cal Blay. Sant Sadurní d’Anoia