24/7
LLÁMANOS
󰀑 93 891 02 36
Home Portfolio : Mont-Marçal
Mont-Marçal

Mont-Marçal

The history of Mont Marçal Vinícola, S.A. goes back to 1975 when Mr. Manuel Sancho and his family acquired the property called Finca Manlleu that is located right in the middle of the Penedès (220 m. over sea level), more specifically in the town of  Castellví de la Marca.
A Masia with medieval origins (identified from the 18th. February  1317 by the  Order of  “Carmelites Descalces” of  Vilafranca) restored at the end of the XIX century and surrounded by  40 hectares of their own vineyards made it possible to start the production of our own wines and cavas.  At the beginning it started out as a hobby with the production of small amounts of bottles only to satisfy the pleasures of the family and friends.  But with  the passing of time, Mont Marçal Vinícola  continued to grow until today when it has become a company with an important portfolio of clients and with the work and effort of 40 persons, who have made it possible for the production to reach  5.000.000 bottles per year between wine and cava.  Currently we work with  300 hectares (40 of which are owned by us) which belong to co-operators and cooperatives of the Penedes area.
The varieties of grapes used in the preparation of our products are: Macabeu, Xarel.lo, Parellada, Chardonnay, with respect to white wines and Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Ull de LLebre and Syrah for the red wines, without forgetting the Trepat, which variety is used for producing Cava Rosé.
Under the seal of the D.O. Penedès, D.O. Catalunya and D.O. Cava, 70% of the production of our products are exported to more than 20 countries around the world and the remaining 30% is sold in the national market
In terms of quality to point out that Mont Marçal Vinícola has the full confidence of  their clients regarding  the health and high quality of their products, since it holds a ISO 9001 : 2000 quality certificates since  the year 2000 accrediting the health and safety of their processes  through the food and beverage certificates at the highest possible level: BRC since 2003 (British Retail Consortium.- Grade A) and IFS since 2005 (International Food Standard – Higher Level).

DETAILS

Adress

Finca Manlleu s/n
08732 Castellví de la Marca

Phone

(+34) 93 891 82 81

FAX

(+34) 93 891 90 45

Web

www.mont-marcal.com

Email

mont-marcal@mont-marcal.com